NFN's National Networks and Alliances
In the human rights and development movement NFN works and coordinates with the federations such as Federation of Community Forest User's
Nepal (FECOFUN), Human Rights Alliance, National Federation of Indigenous Nationalities (NEFIN), National Federation of Disabled Nepal
(NFDN), Federation of Drinking Water and Sanitation Users Nepal (FEDWASUN), Federation of Community Electricity Users Nepal, National
Federation of Irrigation Water Users Nepal (NFIWUAN), Dalit NGO Federation (DNF), Women in Policy Advocacy Alliance and so on.
NFN is also the national secretariat of GCAP National Coalition and Citizen Campaign for Democracy and Social Transformation (CCDST) in Nepal.
Representation of NFN in Nepal Government Bodies
NFN represents the civil society organizations and NGOs in some Ministries and government departments.
- Paris Declaration Evaluation Committee-Ministry of Finance High Level LDC Watch Committee-Ministry of Foreign Affairs/NPC
- National Development Council-GON
- Project Advisory Board of National Human Rights Commission
- Action Plan Committee on Violence against Women—Office of the Prime Minister
- Advisory Board of Supporting Participatory Constitution Building in Nepal –SPCBN/UNDP
- Climate Change Committee-Ministry of Environment
- Cooperative Development Board-GON
- Program Design Team of Multi-stakeholder Forestry Program: Ministry of Forest and Land Conservation
- Central Implementation Coordination Committee of Gender Equality and Woman Empowerment Project under Women Department/MCWSW
- Local Governance Accountability Facility -LGAF
- Child Friendly Local Governance Central Coordination Committee, MoLD
- Operation Committee for Promoting Community-Based Adaptation through Integrated Management of Agriculture, Water, Forest and Biodiversity Sector—Ministry of Environment
- Inland Revenue Consultative Sub-committee, Social Development, Ministry of Finance
- HVAF Steering Committee, Ministry of Agriculture and Cooperatives
- Rio+20 Report Praparation Sub-committee, Prime Minister's Office